Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Obama - a work in progress

Nevermind the title...I'll get to that later. All I will say right now is that States will lose ALL their power if he is elected. I'm not a fan of McCain either...so this will not be a politically divisive post when I get to it. I will share facts regarding a good thing Bill Clinton did while in office (surprised?) and how Obama plans to destroy our Republic. There will no longer be representation by the people.


THE PEOPLE have yet to approve same-gender marriages. It's only been a handful of judges...I can count them on two hands. THE PEOPLE still choose right over wrong and are God-fearing. As long as that continues, we'll be ok. But if Obama is elected, he will silence our voices. Both he and his wife have confirmed that this past week and I'll share more detailed info later.


But here's some fun news--President Bush is visiting the Monticello this Friday. I haven't agreed with all of his policies and he has made mistakes...but he's a good man for whom I have deep respect and this is an historic event. This will be his first visit to the home of Thomas Jefferson. And he will be the featured speaker for the 4th of July at the home of the man who drafted the Declaration of Independence. 1000 tickets are available to the public tomorrow morning. I'm getting up bright and early. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hope you get in!

Elaine said...

So glad you can communicate the things that are in my heart and on my mind. Bush IS a good man and I am sorry to see him leave office. He's not perfect but his heart is right. What a wonderful event it will be on the 4th. Hope you get to go. Now...tell us more

Laurel said...

i love that you are willing to stand in line for a ticket to see President Bush. A brother after my own heart...